Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Computer Problems!

Sorry to be missing in action for a few days! I'm having computer problems. We had a thunderstorm the other night and I couldn't get the computer to shut down properly. Because I was so worried about the lightning I simply pulled the plug.

Big mistake!

Mr. Computer is very angry with me. Very, very angry! As in, I-refuse-to-boot-up angry!

I borrowed a friend's Windows XP cd and tried to repair it. While I was sitting there twiddling my thumbs and trying to figure out what to do next, suddenly Windows booted up! I am getting ready to shut down and see if it will work normally without the cd. If you don't hear from me for awhile, it means that the computer is still on the fritz and I am busy losing my mind.

Hope to talk to you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey - got your message- I only have vista. Hope you get your computer to work!

Anonymous said...

This is a nice blog. I like it!