Monday, February 9, 2009

Mess of the Day # 27: A Sad Day

I have dreaded this day.

I knew it was coming.


Drama Queen never did this.



Pete never did this.


But of course, we knew Screech would do this eventually.


Here's a "before" picture. Note the length. See the beautiful, golden curls.


Okay, enough suspense.

It really could have been worse.


There's enough length left in the back to put it in ponytails and no one will notice the difference.

If I leave it down, though, she definitely has that redneck look. Sort of a modified mullet:

Next thing you know, she'll be wearing nothing but a diaper everywhere we go, and I'll start calling her "Sissy" and her brother "Bubba" . . .


Mullet Girl was really proud of herself . . .

. . . until she realized I wasn't.



You just keep talkin', Mamma! I'll get into something bigger! Bigger than Wite-Out! Bigger than cereal! You just wait!!!!!

1 comment:

Christy said...

She sure is precious! And it doesn't look bad at all. I never would have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out.