Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Catching Up

I know that since my absence from this blog, you all have been waiting with bated breath to see what we've been up to. Well, here you go:

Sunday, we met my oldest brother for breakfast in Atlanta. (He was in town for a business trip.) We had a wonderful time together. Except that it was too short. And I didn't get to see my sister-in-law, who is so much fun to talk to. And I didn't get to see my nieces or nephew. Anyway, it was WONDERFUL to spend time with him, as we live so far apart now and don't get to see each other much.

Monday - Did school, made a major Wal-Mart trip.

Tuesday - Did school and also cooked all day for a neighbor who just had a baby. Tried really hard not to eat the peanut butter pie we made for her (and succeeded).

Wednesday - had playgroup with the local homeschool group. The kids had the BEST time! Unfortunately, said good times involved lots of red clay for which Georgia is so famous. Had to have everyone take two baths (the first turned the water completely orange). Fixed computer. (YAAAAAY!!!!) Went to AWANA awards night. (More on this later.)

2 comments:

Terri said...

Glad your computer is back up and running.

Anonymous said...

Whoever owns this blog, I would like to say that he has a great idea of choosing a topic.