I've been tagged! This is my very first one. I feel so special! This is a shining moment in my bloggy life. I'd like to thank my English teachers, my bloggy friends, my . . .
Here's how this one works...
1. The rules are posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and ask them to read your blog.
What I was doing 10 years ago:
In 1998, I was teaching elementary music at a great school. I was also working on my Master's in Elementary Education with a Reading Specialist endorsement. Hubby and I had been married a year and a half.
Five things on my to do list for today:
1. Go to Jazzercise
2. Go strawberry picking (YUM!)
3. Take a nap (stayed up too late!)
4. Clean bathrooms
5. Go to violin lessons and AWANA
Things I would do if I were a billionaire:
Make sure my extended family is well taken care of; give to missionaries; donate to other charitable causes; replace our worn out, hand me down furniture; get liposuction and buy myself some real clothes!
Three of my bad habits:
1. Picking at my lips
2. Checking email obsessively
3. Staying up too late
Five places I have lived:
1. Louisville, KY
2. Tateville, KY
3. Somerset, KY
4. Shelbyville, KY (one summer)
Five jobs I have had:
1. Dental Assistant
2. Easter Bunny (at a mall)
3. Waitress at Chi-Chi's
4. Assistant Band Director at a high school (1 year was enough!)
5. Elementary Music Teacher
Five People I Want to Know More About:
1. Mommy Octopus
4. Muddy Boots