Monday, September 22, 2008

Kids Say the Darndest Things 2

I am so sorry I haven't been posting! I have been struggling with some sleep issues and have been a walking zombie for weeks as a result, but I'm trying to get back in the swing of things!

Mommy: Pete, what do you call an animal that hunts its food?

Pete: Ummmm . . .

Mommy: Starts with a "p" . . .

Pete: (thinking hard) Ummmmm . . .

Mommy: Pre- . . .

Pete: (brightly) Pregnant!!!!

(Hmmmm . . . judging by the extreme hunger I had during my three pregnancies, I'd say he's not too far off!)

One more . . .

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaugh!!!!!" Screech heard me growl in frustration at the microwave.

She asks sweetly, "You crazy, Mommy?"

I hope to have some pics up for you soon. My hard drive is full and I need to purchase another before I can download any more!

2 comments:

Terri said...

Too cute! Glad you're back.

Mom2fur said...

You've got some funny kids there! I can imagine that Screech has heard you say "This (fill in the blank) is driving me crazy!" a few times, LOL!
I hope that you resolve the sleep issues. Sleep deprivation stinks!